Samsung unveiled its 2021 range of audio visual products today and included in the lineup, is its flagship 8K (QN900A) Neo QLED, as well as a massive 110″ MicroLED display.
Samsung’s 2021 lineup will be headlined by it’s Neo QLED which uses a new light source known as Quantum Mini LED which is about 1/40 the height of a conventional LED.
Instead of using a lens to disperse light, and a package to fix the LED in place, the Quantum Mini LED has incredibly thin micro layers filled with many more LEDs.
Quantum Matrix Technology enables ultra-fine and precise control of the densely packed LEDs which preventing blooming. The luminance scale is now 12-bit with 4096 steps enabling the dark areas to be darker and bright areas brighter, resulting in a more precise and immersive HDR experience.
All these technology developers are part of a relentless effort to ensure the picture quality delivered to your living room, is exactly as the director intended.
There’s a new Neo Quantum Processor made by Samsung that features enhanced upscaling capabilities. AI-powered, the system uses 16 different neural network models, each trained using deep learning to ensure the content of each frame is optimized to the best picture quality possible. This allows scaling up to 4K and 8K resolutions, regardless of the input quality.
Samsung’s 2021 Neo QLED 8K features a new Infinity One Design—a nearly bezel-less screen providing an even more immersive viewing experience in a sleek design and form factor.
And Neo QLED 8K’s attachable Slim One Connect box, featuring an all-new cable management system that can be attached to the TV’s back—allows for an easier install and cleaner aesthetic.
The 2021 Neo QLED 8K also packs in several premium, room-filling audio features; Object Tracking Sound (OTS) Pro’s dynamic sound corresponds to the movement of objects on screen, and SpaceFit Sound analyzes the installed TV’s physical environment and outputs immersive sound tailored specifically to your space.
Samsung’s 2021 Neo QLED 8K and 4K models offer smart features that expand the role of the TV and help consumers meet their changing needs when it comes to fitness, entertainment and the home office.
With two new exclusive features, Samsung is delivering the ultimate TV gaming experience.
- Super Ultrawide GameView gives gamers the option to play not only at the wide 21:9 aspect ratio, but even at the ultrawide 32:9 ratio. The wider field of view ensures gamers don’t miss a moment of the action.
- Game Bar lets players quickly monitor and adjust critical aspects of play—whether that’s switching aspect ratios, checking input lag, or connecting a headset. Finally, FreeSync Premium Pro minimizes stuttering so players enjoy smooth picture quality throughout gameplay.
- Google Duo allows consumers can use their phone to initiate a high-quality, high-speed video call that up to 32 people can join—no matter which operating system they’re using. With Google Duo app, you can make video calls directly through an optional USB-connected And with smart camera solution, the camera can follow your movements. It will automatically zoom in and out so you’re just the right size, always in focus.
- PC on TV on Samsung devices allows consumers to connect a PC to the TV, enabling working and learning from home through the TV screen with a connected mouse, keyboard, and PC. Consumers can also directly access MS Office 365 through the TV’s web browser to create and edit documents. Simply install an Easy Connection app on your computer and log into your Samsung Account—and your TV will automatically connect to your PC, making working from the living room seamless.
- Samsung Health seamlessly transforms the home into a personal gym, and the new Smart Trainer feature tracks and analyzes posture in real time,