Tie-ups in Arctic projects also being evaluated
Twesh Mishra |
Last Updated at July 22, 2021 00:57 IST
India is in talks with Russia for a fresh investment of at least $2-3 billion in its upstream assets. According to officials in the know, the Russian government has offered some oil and gas fields to ONGC Videsh (OVL) and any consortium they stitch together.
A possible investment by India into the prolific, but contentious, oil and gas exploration projects within the Arctic Circle is also being discussed. “This will be for exploring and producing oil and gas in Russia. While the project and scope have not been finalised, talks have begun and the Russian government has offered …
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
Business Standard Digital Monthly Subscription
Complete access to the premium product
Convenient – Pay as you go
Pay using Amex/Master/VISA Credit Cards and VISA Debit Cards Only
Auto renewed (subject to your card issuer’s permission)
Cancel any time in the future
Requires personal information
What you get?
ON BUSINESS STANDARD DIGITAL
- Unlimited access to all the content on any device through browser or app.
- Exclusive content, features, opinions and comment – hand-picked by our editors, just for you.
- Pick 5 of your favourite companies. Get a daily email with all the news updates on them.
- Track the industry of your choice with a daily newsletter specific to that industry.
- Stay on top of your investments. Track stock prices in your portfolio.
- 18 years of archival data.
- The product is a monthly auto renewal product.
- Cancellation Policy: You can cancel any time in the future without assigning any reasons, but 48 hours prior to your card being charged for renewal.
We do not offer any refunds.
- To cancel, communicate from your registered email id and send the email with the cancellation request to email@example.com. Include your contact number for speedy action.
Requests mailed to any other ID will not be